Job Offer Finance Business Process Analyst H/F murex Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance, Financial IT, Quantitative Finance.Use the "Print" option on your web browser to print this ad.
Business Process Analyst H/F
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities.
Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry.
Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beirut, Dublin, Hong Kong, Moscow, New York, London, Paris, Beijin, Sao Paulo, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney and Tokyo.
Our client Services department is actively looking for a talented Business Process Analyst to join our Process Support Evolution team.
Client Services' department's main mission comprises of the management of delivery and support on client accounts.
Process support Evolution team is responsible for creating and enhancing methodologies, processes and tools to create synergies within client services and between client services and the other departments in Murex.
The Business Process Analyst position serves as a liaison between the business (client services) and information systems (team responsible for the maintenance and evolution of internal tools).
As a Business Process Analyst you:
- Contribute to the design of new processes, methodologies and tools to optimize operations around client services' department activities Gather requirements from different stakeholders within client services and other departments when need be
- Follow-up on the development of tools to ensure alignment of business needs (requirements, timeline, budget) with Information systems teams Work on the continuous improvement of existing processes, methodologies and tools
- Contribute to developing and executing deployment strategies that take into account the different constraints within an initiative / project scope Monitor the deployment of processes and tools in client Services
- Provide support to client services on team processes, tools and methodologies
- Put in place and maintain learning resources (documentation, wiki...)
- Deliver and assist others to deliver learning trainings and workshops Actively promote best practices around processes and tools
- You will be led to interact with diverse profiles throughout the company to enable synergies on delivery and support activities as well as interdepartmental collaborations.
- Master degree i.e. either in business, engineering or equivalent
- 1-3 years of experience in business process analysis
- Experience in supporting clients is a plus
- Experience on projects is a plus
- Knowledge of business processes, methodologies and tools
- English fluent
- Microsoft office
- Effective listening and communication skills
- Planning and organizational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Team player
- Methodology and quality driven
- Initiative, curiosity and enthusiasm
- Ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Ability to work and keep targets under pressure