Job Offer Finance Functional Market Data Consultant H/F murex Financial Engineering, Mathematical Finance, Financial IT, Quantitative Finance.Use the "Print" option on your web browser to print this ad.
Functional Market Data Consultant H/F
Murex is a recognized global leader in software development for trading, risk management and processing. Every day banks, asset managers, corporations and utilities, across the world, rely on Murex people and Murex solutions to support their capital markets activities. Our motto “pioneering again” sums it all up: since its creation, Murex has reinvented itself time and again to adapt to capital markets revolutions – each time offering innovative software solutions to the industry. Over 2000 specialists are located across our 17 offices: Beijing, Beirut, Dubai, Dublin, Hong Kong, London, Luxembourg, Moscow, New York, Paris, Sao Paulo, Santiago, Seoul, Singapore, Sydney, Tokyo and Toronto.In this context, our Market Data Repository team Join is currently recruiting a Functional market data Consultant The Market Data Repository team is in charge of building a comprehensive functional view of requirements linked to:
As a Functional market data Consultant you
- Market data sourcing (dimension used to feed a financial instrument: front-office, middle-office, risk managment)
- Market data capture (modelization, data segregation, data set composition, data versioning and data retention)
- Market data cleansing and validation required to build an official data set used for daily/monthly/yearly
- P&L Market data usage and reporting (requirements linked to the application of market data policies)
- Provide support to clients in an international context
- Assist Product Manager linked to market data aspect to define and execute the roadmap.
- On both aspects you will face to a highly evolutive and challenging context addressing strong issues faced by the financial industry.
- 2-5 experience in data management:
- Life cycle linked to market data (acquisition, cleansing & validation, distribution, usage)
- Knowledge of processes which consume market data at bank level and relationship between them
- Market data sourcing:
- Knowledge around sourcing of market data (how to source them from which source?)
- Knowledge about financial instruments
- Knowledge about financial softwares (Referential, FO, MO/BO or risk systems)
- Soft skills:
- Good analysis and synthesis capabilities Communication skills Have a structured way of investigation
Apply by email.
Please do not modify the subject of the mail or your application will not be considered.